Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh...My.....HAIL!!!!

This is what fell out of the sky last night!
John's truck got hit hard and it wasn't till today we really saw what kid of damage was done.


At 10:26 we were hit by about 10 min. of HAIL! (our poor cars & roof !)


The back yard.




My bed room window. I didn't know till today it was broken.



The fallen glass.





My poor car:( I think it might be totaled. I will find out on Saturday about my van and on Sunday about John's truck.
We were told by one roofing company our roof is totaled:( Tomorrow I have another company coming out to take a look. Wish us luck!!



3 comments:

Perry Bunch said...

Holy crap!! That is crazy. Love the title.

Me and My Gang said...

Amie- Check out this site: www.foodstoragemadeeasy.net It is Awesome!! Can't wait to hear the rest of you hail story post soon!

Jen said...

The hail totalled our little prizm and did about 3500 worth of damage to our van... This storm was the night before we moved... I think Texas really hates me!