Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NKTOB!!!!!!

A look into the late 80's early 90's
OK,so I'm about to date myself. In 1990 I went to the NKTOB concert with some friends, we had front row center seats! I was in love with Jonathan and wore my suspenders backwards and a black hat to the concert. My room what covered with pictures form teen pop magazines and I even had some books about them. Lame I know, but at the same time I was in love! I still have my shirt & magazine from the concert. At the concert Donnie threw his drum stick into the audience and now I am the proud owner of it & a Donnie doll to go with it! Sick I know!! Anyways THEIR BACK!!!On July 17th @ 7:00 will be my 2nd NKTOB concert! I plan to wear this shirt to the concert if it fits me!lol
Not sure if this summer concert will be sold out!



7 comments:

Dave said...

Yeah!!! I am glad that you are going to the show!

Liz said...

I want to see pictures of you wearing the shirt. And if it were lame that you still liked them, they wouldn't be touring again. I'm sure you're not alone!

Amie said...

Are you kidding me Heather is my partner in crime!This time we have seats by each other. Last time I went with friends & she went with my mom & maybe some other people? You would have to ask her for the details.Oh and as for a picture in the shirt...stay tuned!

Jen said...

I love that you still have all the NKOTB stuff!! You are so cool!

Love Your blog!

The Waite Family said...

Hey I went to that concert with Mom and Heather. We even got our seats upgraded due to the fact that there was a big speaker right in front of our seats and we could not see a thing!! It was great fun! I wish I could go with you guys. Hope you have fun!

Heidi said...

I love NKOTB, too. I always loved Donnie. Sigh.

Thanks for letting me hold your baby. SO DARLING!

Perry Bunch said...

That would be awesome! I loved Donny.rebel boy! That is going to be great. Are you taking Torrie?