Saturday, December 13, 2008

The passing of a friend, wife and mother.

Amie, Heather, Jill & Cammy.
Looking for the Time Capsule.


Cammy, Jill, Jessica & Kali (back row) Amie & Kristen (front row) Lady in white shirt, I have no idea.


Jagger's 1st airplane ride. 12/06/08

Jagger and I went to Washington to go to the funeral of good friend. It is still hard to believe she is gone. Our heart goes out to her family. I am so glad for my knowledge of eternal families and my membership in the church. I know that Heather Marchant is in a better place and her family will be blessed with the love of our Savior.

The funeral service was very nice and you know she touched the lives of many by how full to chapel was.
It was nice to get talk about old times and memories we all had with Heather. We all loved her dearly.

4 comments:

Nate,Lindsay & Teagan said...

so when you were on the plane did you just give jagger a bottle?? i am nervous to fly with teagan i am going to kerris before i go to texas and i have to fly with her by myself!! ha i hope she does good

Bear, Stephanie and Wee Cubs said...

Hey Amie and family,
How is it going? Your baby is so cute. He looks just like to rest of your kids. I can't beleive how big they are all getting. E-mail me back.....I want to find out how you've been doing.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Stephanie Chamberlain
my4kids@gobigwest.com

Frank and Julie said...

Lady in the white shirt is Heather's Aunt Dorie (don't know her last name).
The pictures are so awesome of all you YW that I knew from years ago! How exciting for you all to be together again, even under the negative circumstances.

I loved seeing your new little one! they are so precious.

Zak and Jessica Heath said...

The lady in the white shirt is my Aunt Dori, my mom's sister. LOL
I will have to show it to her.

Jessica