Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving has come and gone.

On Wednesday we started getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner Torrie help with the rolls while I took care of Jagger. We also made the pies, cooked the sweet potatoes and chopped the celery and onions for the stuffing. The boys just wanted to play video game, so we let them.

Torrie and I finishing the home made roll for tomorrows dinner. We had fun in the kitchen together.


Us enjoying the usual snacks before dinner.

John saving me the drippings to make the gravy.

John did a great job cooking the turkey.Not only did it look good it tasted good.

Just setting down to have dinner with our family.


And we all enjoyed the pie!

4 comments:

Nate,Lindsay & Teagan said...

Cute I love your pictures!! Everyone gets bigger everytime I see them!! I cant wait to see you all in January.. Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving.. youe house is so nice.. I bet you love it!! you need to put up more pictures of Jagger!! Love you
Lindsay

Perry Bunch said...

Looks like a nice Thanksgiving. The kids are getting bigger. That is nice Torrie helped in the kitchen. She looks like she is tall in the pictures.

Kaycee and RJ said...

amie,
how are you doing its been a long time. your family looks great. your oldest looks tall, is she going to play b-ball too?

RJ

Me and My Gang said...

Wow Amie every one is getting so big! John looks like he's getting older just like the rest of us! Are you guys coming up for the holidays? If not I sure look forward to the christmas card you allways send! check out our blog rfamily93.blogspot you know the rest! Happy Holidays to the Howard Family!