Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A buzy day!!

Today was the last day of school for the kids before Thanksgiving. They are so excited to have a five day brake. I think that I'm going to go crazy! I guess that's what being a mom is all about.

After the big kids went to school it was time to pay the bills, go to the chiropractor, run errands and do some hair. All this needed to be done by 2:50pm so I could then start getting the kids from school. Needless to say I made my deadline and the kiddos got picked up on time.

Going to the store the week of Thanksgiving is not the smartest, but we all seam to do it. At least that what it seam like when you can't even get down the baking aisle and all the raspberry jello is gone. Strawberry jello will have to do.

After we had a quick dinner of chili cheese dogs it was off to pack meet to see JR get his webelos badged, his arrow of light and cross over to Boy Scouts. It's hard to believe I have a Boy Scout and a Young Women.

Today was great but tomorrow will be better because we get to SLEEP IN!!!

2 comments:

Keshia Marrie said...

Yay Jagger is so cute. I hope you all had a great thanksgiving we deffinatly missed having you all there! well since it is still Thanksgiving Day while i write this i am going to say Happy Thanksgivings!!Love all
Keshia

Perry Bunch said...

Hey you did it. You got picuters on. Are you enjoying the blog world? Thanksgiving was fun. Mom did an awesome job. We ate to much and played games. I will post pictures later. Wish you guys made it.