Thursday, November 20, 2008

Well I think I just became a blogger. Not sure how to get pictures on it yet, but hopefully I'll figure it out soon.

Today was a long day of waiting for workers to come fix stuff around the house. Lots got done, but one more guy still needs to come tomorrow. Anyways yesterday JR saw a mouse in the kitchen. So we got a trap and this morning we caught a mouse. I hope there aren't any more of them running around.

After the kids got home from school Jake had to go to scouts and Joel went to his friends. JR hung out at home, Torrie had cross country and Jagger had his first big blow out (for his dad).We finally sat down to dinner and had a good visit about our day. Lots of laughing.

I had some hair appointments and them decide to start this blog. Well until next time.

Amie

2 comments:

Perry Bunch said...

I am so glad you guys have a blog. I can't wait to see pictures of the kids. Is it gettting cold there? Torrie is a runner? That is awesome! When were we see each other we will have to go running together.

Me and My Gang said...

congrats amie on your blog, can't wait to see pictures of your baby. it is so easy to put on pictures and stuff, blogging is really fun to do! have a great one. annell