Friday, November 28, 2008

2 Hair stylist in our family!


Joel decided that he didn't need the 1500 hours of education to become a hair stylist. I got up at 3:00am to go shopping with Heather. We got home at 1:15pm so I was a little tired so I laid down for a nap, while napping Joel went in the bath room and gave himself a hair cut.(much better than I could of done. haha) John found out when he came to ask if we could go play pool at Gpa Joe and Gma Diane's house. So I guess the scissors go up for now, I thought I had a few more months before the baby proofing needed to be done. Anyways now he wont take his hat off because he knows it looks silly. We are now off to play pool we'll fix the master piece in the morning.

1 comment:

Nate,Lindsay & Teagan said...

Mom and I love joels hair cut haha isnt he a little old to be cutting his own hair?? ha at least you can buzz it!! Jagger blessing picture is so cute.. he has red hair!!